Service Orientation Workshop
Presented by Northern Illinois Area 20
Saturday, May 19
9:30 AM – 1:00 pm (includes free lunch) | Registration and Coffee at 9:00 am
A.A. Service: What it is. | Who does it. | Why it’s important to you and your Group.
Who should attend: YOU!
- All Group Service Representatives and Alternate GSR’s
- Contact Person & Alternate from Groups without a GSR
- Any member of an unregistered Group/meeting
- Chairs & members of District Service Committees
- Anyone interested in learning more about A.A. Service
Northern Illinois Area 20 Presenters
- Delegate – Robert S.
- Alternate Delegate – Marilyn F.
- Alternate Chair – Carmela R.
- Treatment Chair – John R.